Harman Kardon AVR 20II Receiver
June 2, 2010
I purchased this receiver in 1998 in Canada and have been very happy with it. It rocks as a home theatre apmplifier, not only because of the excellent sound, but it also features a dimmable control panel and remote control interface that can be easily programmed into your universal remote control.
Here are some of the feature highlights and specifications:
- 5.1 Surround Sound: Good quality home theatre quality surround sound. Surround sound processors: Hall, Dolby 3 Stereo, Dolby Pro-Logic Surround.
- Tuning:Search, manual and presets.
- Remote Control: Full control - power, tuning, input selection, volume, display dim, etc.
- AM and FM antennas
- Phono input
- Tape 1 Play
- Tape 1 Rec
- Tape 2 Monitor
- Video/Audio VCR 1 input and output
- Video/Audio VCR 2 input and output
- Video Monitor
- Remote Control Output
- Multi-room Remote input
- 1/2, Center and Rear Speaker Terminals
- Subwoofer Ouput
- 2 A/C Power Output Terminals
The build quality of the AVR 20II is reportedly better than some of the later models by Harman/Kardon.